This is a call for nominations for the following
Nominations will be accepted until
Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2359.
Ballots will then be issued via an electronic voting platform by
Monday, March 18, 2019.
Voting will close on
Monday, April 1, 2019 at 2359.
The new Officers of the CNLA Board of Directors will be announced on
Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
The President-Elect shall perform the duties of the President when absent and carry out duties as assigned.
i. Liaison for Wolters-Kluwer-“Journal of Nursing Care Quality”
ii. Collaborate with Secretary to notify Wolters-Kluwer of membership updates for quarterly journal distribution and website access.
iii. Collaborate with an assigned CNLA member to promote Mentoring within the organization and schools of Nursing.
The Secretary shall:
i. Notify members of all CNLA meetings record and keep minutes of all meetings
ii. Maintain a roster of association members
iii. Conduct and/or preserve all official correspondences and documents of the BOD
iv. Maintain ownership of the CNLA Bylaw revision every four years
Individuals interested in running for either of these positions must:
- Be a CNLA member at the Full/Certified level.
- Be in good standing with CNLA and CNC.
- Submit a brief essay (1-2 paragraphs) to email@example.com that includes:
- the intended office (Treasurer vs. Marketing/Communications Officer)
- a compact biography
- an attestation as to why they should be the chosen candidate
- a professional reference as an attachment
- a current picture as an attachment
If you are interested in running for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current Board Members’ term will expire in 2019.
- Grace Buttriss – President, 2017 – 2019
- Darla Banks – President-Elect, 2017 to 2019
- Kristen Noles – Secretary, 2017 to 2019