This is a call for nominations for the following
Marketing and Communication Coordinator
According to the CNLA Bylaws:
The Treasurer shall transact and record the financial affairs of the CNLA.
i. Receive dues and all other funds
ii. Keep an itemized account of all receipts and disbursements
iii. Follow all applicable financial policies/procedures and bylaws
iv. Provide a written financial report at all BOD and membership meetings
v. Ensure that an outside party completes an annual financial audit and
taxes owed are paid on time. Prepare a yearly budget of potential BOD
expenditures and ensure that cash reserves are adequate to cover
The Marketing and Communication Coordinator shall:
i. Coordinate CNLA conference with the CNLA Board
ii. Promote CNLA organization on current social media
iii. Collaborate with CNC on retention and recruitment of CNLA members
iv. Establish relationships with Schools of Nursing to promote CNLA
v. Act as liaison to maintain CNLA website
vi. Act as a liaison with CNC to provide CNLA updates for the newsletter
Individuals interested in running for either of these positions must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a CNLA member at the Full/Certified level.
- Be in good standing with CNLA and CNC.
- Submit a brief essay (1-2 paragraphs) to email@example.com that includes:
- the intended office (Treasurer vs. Marketing and Communications Director)
- a compact biography
- an attestation as to why they should be the chosen candidate
- a professional reference as an attachment
- a current picture as an attachment
If you are interested in running for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.